Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday and a teddy bear






As most of you know, yesterday was my birthday but with DH gone, I wasn't really in the mood to celebrate. My dad called and my older sis Lynnette IM'd me plus I got various texts and calls and friends stopping by so don't get me wrong I didn't just sit at home and sulk. I didn't receive any stitchy gifts which does not shock or upset me as I know I have been kind of "absent" this year. Anyway the above photos are some of my small celebration with the kids. (Please ignore my dirty stove, I was on a cleaning ban yesterday) They decorated the cake and surprised me with the way it looks. They had a blast ^_^And this guy is being crocheted for baby PB&J, I was making him at like 11 pm last night, Ijust couldnt sleep and now I realize one of his eyes are off so I need to fix that before I can continue. and next to him lies his ears which ill get attached today. I plan to put a squeaker in him so as he gets older he can squeak it LOL Its made using Red Heart yarn in Cornmeal. I wanted a yellow but my lil DD has depleted my stash guess its time to place an order ^_^

3 comments on "Birthday and a teddy bear"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:05:00 AM said...

Hope u had an ok birthday. I know it would have been better with hubby.... at least the girls spoiled you.

The teddy is looking cute.

Nataku on Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:56:00 PM said...

Happy Birthday sis, i know its late. i miss you!

Felicity on Monday, August 17, 2009 1:56:00 AM said...

Very, very cute! So sorry that I, too, missed your birthday.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez