Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MLOTS 12/19


My progress as of today ^_^ I'll pick this back up Monday. I have to finish up some Xmas stuff tomorrow and then i have my younger sister and her family coming for the weekend.

1 comments on "MLOTS 12/19"

Lana on Friday, December 21, 2012 4:14:00 PM said...

Gorgeous stitching!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez