Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Our cutesy tree ^_^

And we made sugar cookies and the girls had a blast decorating all 6 Dz



My happy little girl :)


 and we got lots of snow (sry its sideways but blogger refuse to load it any other way)
they both got video cameras as well thx to nana! And yes they are the ones that can be dropped and not break so yay!


And i got them both there very own sewing kits full of supplies. I just love Kileys face in the above pic, priceless!

Kiley has been begging for a blond ken doll for a long time stating that her girls need a man. This guy came from the "we only send presents on bday and xmas and have no other contact with my grandkids" oma and opa in TX. Kiley promptly said she hates him as he reminds her of that little girl Justin Bieber. So I will have to see about getting her a proper ken doll lol

And this was my gift ^_^ My mom got me a gift card to Bath and Body works. I can't say enough how much i absolutely LOVE B&BW! Anyways they had there annual 75% off sale and i got to pick up 20 new items for myself ^_^

0 comments on "Merry Christmas! "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez