Monday, May 17, 2010

Stitching and a long weekend!


Alrighty here is the piece I was stitching on these last few weeks. Its a small kit that was given to me. Its slow going just because I just don't feel like stitching, period.
But I did fall in love with this adorable black and white Pomeranian at the local shelter here so he just had to come home with me. His name is Duke and he is 7 months old. He was fixed the day before so he had to have the cone on his head till Friday.He was an owner surrender because she decided she didn't have the time to potty train him. 

Even the boys are getting along here they are napping together :)


So this weekend we went to my mom's place to visit. We got stuck in Friday nights traffic through Denver so it was a VERY long drive But I found out that my Uncle Rodney was visiting, he lives in Michigan and the last time i saw him was in Oregon when Destiny was just a baby. 

We got to play with the nephews:


Visit with my sisters:

And Kiley even got my Uncle Rodney to read her a Tinkerbell story:

And we even went shopping in Fort Collins and ran into some dark clouds as there was a tornado warning in Pueblo and we were getting the strong winds. But we all made it home safely.
And here is a photo of myself, Duke, and Kiley on the way home. Duke was asleep here so cute!

Here is Duke this morning after his bath. He needed one badly and i knew he would feel better. He is still wet in this photo. He jumped into Destiny's clean laundry and just looked too cute to not take a picture.

1 comments on "Stitching and a long weekend!"

Lucy on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 8:46:00 AM said...

Congratulations on the new addition...adorable!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez