Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green Crocheted squares


Well DH took Zeus to work with him yesterday and I took full advantage of not having the little guy around. Yes he wants constant attention and playing, its like having another baby all over again! LOL he is adorable and all but it was nice to get a few hours break. Anyway I finished all 11 green squares for Baby Martin's baby blanket. Now to wait and see if Baby Martin is a boy or girl and then i can complete the blanket.  So here is the stack of green squares. Same granny square pattern as the white ones. :) Time to go get to work on baby Jones blanket.  But before i end, my sister Lynnette is getting married tomorrow! Congrats sis! DH and I are so upset we can't make it. Heather promises to take lots of pictures though!

0 comments on "Green Crocheted squares"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez