Saturday, April 10, 2010

Depression


Depression has overtaken me. I have not felt like crafting anything much less finishing up my craft room. The loss of my stitching supplies is what has brought me down and I know to some this is just silly, but it took me years to collect every single DMC color and the great help from some dear friends and a wonderful floss mommy. The only thing that brought me up some was when I visited my mom Easter weekend to help her move we found my bag of overdyed threads. So it seems only my DMC collections and some fabrics have gone missing. I did find a bag of spares I had and went thru the list marking off each one so hopefully when we go back to Wyoming for a visit I can get my mom to go with me to Hobby Lobby so I can pick up some more of the colors i need and some fabric so I can try and get back to stitching. I do have some things I can stitch but I am just NOT in the mood.

0 comments on "Depression"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez