Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby blankets have begun



Here is what our weather has looked like for days here. And you see that big branch in my front yard? Everytime we have a wind storm one of these fall from that huge tree in our front yard. DH will be calling a tree trimming service soon.
Here is Manzo laying in one of my daughters push cart toys, he willing jumps in it and allows Kiley to push him around the upstairs in it. So cute. I'm glad he is finally bonding with her.

Well between my two sisters and my two cousins, I have 4 baby blankets to complete. My two cousins will be first as they are due first. So far we know there will be one boy. So I have decided the blankets will be made from attached granny squares. A good way for me to destash some of the yarn i have. So here is what I completed last night.

0 comments on "Baby blankets have begun"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez