Saturday, December 09, 2006


Sorry I haven't been online everyone. I lost my internet connection but hopefully i should be back online by christmas and I will update you all then. I just came to the library to check my email and let you all know that I haven't been ignoring you all. Talk to you all soon.

3 comments on " "

Lana on Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:24:00 AM said...

Hope your connection is up soon! we miss you!
~Lana~

Lillie on Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:48:00 PM said...

Come back soon and do report on your progess of the Goddess :D

Anonymous said...

We miss you!!!!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez