Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm back! And with updates!


Yay! I am so excited to finally be back online. Thanks for your kind words everyone. Okay as for updates, I did my stress killer project as far as possible and then I ran out of white so I need to email my floss mommy in the states since she can get it much cheaper than me and doesn't have to drive three hours to get it. I also ran out of white with my chinese goddess before finishing page 8 but I did do all the rest of page 8 and started on page 3, the one above page 8. So here are the pictures.


Also on another note both my girls had birthdays in November. Destiny turned 5 and Kiley turned 2. Both went very well and they got lots of clothes and toys from everyone.


Thanksgiving was a success this year too! I didn't burn my candied yams, lol. I made a Greek Lemon turkey(no I am not greek), candied yams, carrots, stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, biscuits, fruit salad, and pumpkin bread. I was expecting three addiotional visitors besides my DH's Oma and Opa. But they never showed so I had all this extra food left over which lasted another week and I still had leftovers I had to throw away. All that cooking and entertaining wore me out though and I ended up falling asleep for an hour. I still feel a bit burned out from it and so am not making a huge meal at christmas. Here is a picture of our table from Thanksgiving and (my 1st)turkey:


My DH was not happy with our 6 foot tree this year so he bought a new 7 1/2 foot tree that thankfully was prelit. It was way too tall for me to put the garland on so I had to have my DH to the top part till it got low enough for me to do. I was thrilled this year on the gift I got for my DH. He is a HUGE NFL Dallas Cowboys fan and I found an autograph picture of Troy Aikman for about $450 Its a huge picture, about the size of a painting. I am so excited just to see the look on his face when he see it! I'll post pictures when he opens it. :P

And another picture, here is what I sent for my secret santa exchange, the limit was $10 to spend. I never received anything from the lady who was suppose to send to me though...:(







And here is what I received for my ornament exchange: I love it!


0 comments on "I'm back! And with updates!"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez