Friday, April 19, 2013

Polymer Clay delivery and realization w/questions


Joann's recently had a huge sale on polymer clay on there website for $1.50 USD per package vs the normal $2.50 to $3.50 USD they normally are. So i order a bunch to replenish my stash and a little more Sculpey liquid clay as im running low on my other bottle.
Recognize the background? LOL you should as its one i found in the remits bin at Joanns on my trip to OK.  Destiny is using it to make an outfit for her AG doll. 

And i realized i'm about 15 posts from my 500th post. I feel i should do something. We should celebrate. Maybe i'll do a contest. Please give me your opinions on it and if i do, what would u all like? A little something from each of my hobbies perhaps? Or maybe the winner gets a choice on what kind of stash to send out of the options i provide? 

0 comments on "Polymer Clay delivery and realization w/questions"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez