Monday, April 01, 2013

My trip to Oklahoma - the crafting side


My family decided that spring break we would drive the 10 hrs to Oklahoma to visit with my mom, aunts, uncles and cousins. It turned out to be a long week but definitely worth it as we got to spend Easter day with everyone. Boy was the house full! One of my aunts is a quilter and while i was there she gave me a ton of fabric to bring back with me.




and of course i had to stop at the local Joann fabrics and pick up a few things

Oh I also noticed some stitched pieces around my aunts office and found out she did them but is no longer stitching so she passed me her WIP along with the book of 12 patterns which has been severely loved. ill have to find a way to preserve them. perhaps separating the pages and putting each into a protective clear sheet.

And i got my mom into polymer clay which my girls got to play with while we are there and i made this little guy with them one night. Sadly his 10 hr trip back to Colorado didn't go so well. His wings, tail, and a few legs broke off. So i repaired him the best i could when i got home and am awaiting delivery of this purple color to finish his repairs and complete him. He's my very first dragon but im really enjoying sculpting and am tempted to take a sculpting class or two ^_^




0 comments on "My trip to Oklahoma - the crafting side "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez