Friday, October 15, 2010


I'm taking off to Wyoming this weekend in just a mere few hours we will be on our way. A 2 1/2 hour drive so to speak. I need out of here after having such a horrible roommate and having the cops haul him away and that poor 12 year old girl off to the hospital (shes suicidal). I don't want to go into anymore detail as its just so horrible. I think these people are worse than murderers worse than mass murderers, worse than anything anyone could ever think of. I am only thankful that neither of my children were physically harmed. 

I'm going to enjoy this weekend. We are celebrating a late birthday of my nephew turning a year old and my sister Heathers birthday on Sunday she will be 28 yrs old! Plus I am planning on a trip to hobby lobby and joann fabrics. We are also costume hunting as well! See you all Tuesday!

0 comments on " "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez