Sunday, October 10, 2010



Here are three squares I made up for my moms blanket. But they aren't laying out flat. So i go back to her place this weekend and we will try blocking them but we are thinking about picking a different pattern for her blanket. I'm making this blanket in exchange for some hand knitted socks :-) 



Here was the original blanket she picked but as you can see each square should come out square but no matter what hook i used, it came out rectangular. She wants it in Victorian colours so anyway no pic of the square i did for her as I left it at her place. So we will see what else we can choose from.

My mom received a BEAUTIFUL blanket from my Aunt Leala and so I just wanted to show it off to you all.


Have a great week!

1 comments on " "

Babs on Monday, October 11, 2010 4:13:00 AM said...

Those little blocks are lovely, hope to see more off the blanket

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez