Wednesday, November 01, 2006




Ah, I love this picture. Its of my wondrful husband and our 1 year old daughter who wanted to be like her daddy. She was the only female soldier we saw all night long. The long thing you see her holding is a green light so she could see while walking in the dark during trick or treating. And the first picture is our oldest daughter Destiny, she's four years old and she was a Harem/Belly dancer. Everyone kept asking her if she was cold but she wasn't, she was having a blast. she was so excited that she was giggling half the night. This night we saw more kids than ever before since they opened it up to the Germans off base. It was fun though. We saw so many witches though like no one had any originality. One os the Sgt's dressed in a maids costume, it was hilarious but I forgot to take a picture to show you all. The hubby and I had planned to dress up like pirates from the pirates of the carribean movie but lacked the funds this year so maybe next year.

Okay Stitching talk, I did decide to start my chinese goddess but didn't get too far since a migraine hit me, itwas so bad it decided to stay all week long so when I wasn't caring for my little ones I was laying down in the dark thankful for the silence and lack of light in my bedroom. Thus, I have not touched one project all week long and most of last week but just so you can see what I have done, here is a picture of it. You can't really tell but there is white and a pale grey. There is 20 pages to this and I haven't gotten too far on page 8 which is where I started since it seems to be the center page.

I went to the post office today and mailed out my ornament exchange from SWC. I am only the second person to mail out but everyone still has 9 more days before they have to send out. I also sent out two postcards to people from postcrossing. I picked up some other postcards that had some different scenes of Germany. So I am going to post a few here if I can get them to ever load for me. Both blogger and photobucket are refusing to load my scans of my postcards and my stitching WIP so when i get those loaded I will then try and post them.

3 comments on " "

Anonymous said...

Heidi, sorry to hear about your migraine, I get those pretty bad too so I know how it's like! I hope it's gone by now. Also, your kids look adorable in their costumes! Halloween isn't big in Australia so I didn't see that many kids dressed up, I reckon it would be so fun! Anyways, hope you have better luck with the photos, can't wait to see how you're going with your stitching WIP!

eileen :)

CindyMae on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:03:00 PM said...

Your kids look so adorable!!! I am glad they had a good time. My 4 year old son was not as strong as your daguther though. He ended up getting to cold and sitting in the car! lol

Can not wait to see some progress on the chinese goddess. Sorry to hear about your migrane!!!! Those are so horrible, I know!!!

Dawn B. on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 4:38:00 PM said...

The kids look great. Thanks for the comment. Hugs Dawn

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez