Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Newest Crochet Blanket


These are each individual squares I am attaching as they are stitched so there wont be any joining at the end. I told my mom I would crochet her a blanket and I am hoping to have this one completed by the time her birthday hits in May. My goal is one square per day, more if I feel like it. That way this will be done in time for her birthday and it leaves me time during the day to cross stitch as well if I want. ^_^ It is being done in these four colors since my mom is a fan of the Victorian Era.

3 comments on "Newest Crochet Blanket"

Trixie on Friday, March 25, 2011 4:30:00 AM said...

Hey there, I love these squares! I bet this is gonna be a beautiful afghan.

I found you by following the comment you left on my cab blog. Hope you don't mind if I stick around as I can never get enough crafting blogs onto my roll and you have some nice stuff here.

And b'sides, I'm from Colorado so I'm kinda obligated. :)

Nataku on Monday, April 04, 2011 9:01:00 PM said...

I have some yarn that you can have sis. It's not really my thing. Nice square. mom will love it!

Unknown on Monday, April 23, 2012 11:12:00 AM said...

Hermoso!! Saludos desde EspaƱa <3

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez