Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Candy Wrapper Purse


Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image

Has anyone seen  these? I think they are just so cute! (Pics taken from yahoo search) But to go out and buy one could cost you over $100.00 USD! YIKES! So I searched through our all favorite Youtube and found instructions on how to make one! So that's what I am going to be doing. Though as I don't really eat candy or chips and those do not have those materials I have found ones made from magazines even! So time for me to dig out those old magazines and turn them into something useful! Don't worry ladies, no Cross Stitch magazines will be harmed in the making of this purse. Interested? Here is the link on how to fold each page and the best video i have found yet on connecting them all. I'm using the 11 cm by 5 cm sizes btw.

How to Fold each piece.

How to put it all together

I'll post pictures later on in the week of my progress

0 comments on "Candy Wrapper Purse"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez