Thursday, July 29, 2010

A new bundle of joy!


ME BITCHING:

Well I'm just in the best of moods today! Not! I'm losing my pink laptop that my husband bought me because we can no longer afford the payments ever since he bought his way too expensive truck! I feel like he just gets what he wants when he wants and does NOT think of the consequences ever. Of course I'm the one that pays for it every freaking time!

GOOD NEWS: Today I feel like designing. I have these cute coffee designs in mind and if PCstitch Pro ever decides to work correctly today I may get them charted out. All works out well you can expect to see several coffee related freebies here and me stitching each of them!

MORE GOOD NEWS:

Welcome Kolton Christian Warner
Born: July 27, 2010
8:04 A.M.
8 lbs 5 oz
19 1/2 inches long

My cousin Kylee had her baby! Her sister is also pregnant but not due for another 6 weeks. Yes we have 4 babies being born this year in our family. Isn't he just precious?? I definitely need a trip to Washington now!

2 comments on "A new bundle of joy!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Friday, July 30, 2010 2:55:00 PM said...

I so know the feeling you are ranting about. UGH!

Kolton is adorable. Congratulations to the family.

Felicity on Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:07:00 AM said...

sorry to hear. Happy birthday. You have one coming up really soon, right?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez