Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is anybody out there?


I had such a long day today and it all started out good till DH came home in one of his moods. So i did what I could and took off to check on the pups. Here's Zeus chilling in the outside chair. Please ignore the beer boxes. They were put out there to go into the trash but somehow the can ended up out front and these stayed out back. I'll go clean them up tomorrow.
Even Duke got bored waiting for me to put down my camera and play with him.
But then he gave me a smile err i guess you could call it one.
Yes Duke is standing in my planters and with all of my plants in cups and containers. Why you ask? Because my DH said he wants to make hills and stuff thru the planters so it looks "decorative" and really I couldn't give a rats butt. The dogs are eating on the cups and tipping over plants and I am losing my patience with him. So if he leaves next month on his training thing and they still aren't in the ground. I'm putting them in it without the "decorative hills" 

So anyway enough of my rant. I came inside and fed my kids a bowl of Potato soup for dinner and found Zeus looking depressed as I feel.
And i have no idea why Destiny's apron is upon my floor. I told her to put it away.....

OH! Did i mention DH got pissed enough that he broke yet another laptop tonight??? Now miss Destiny must lose her desktop to him so he can have a computer. 

0 comments on "Is anybody out there?"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez