Wednesday, June 03, 2009

EMS Rose Sampler and Batista's results


So I pulled this out last night and this is what I got completed. Its part of part 8, I am hoping to finish part 8 tonight.

Batista saw the vet yesterday and his diagnosis is a flea bit him and he had an allergic reaction and the hole he chewed was where the flea bit him! Plus by making that hole, he gave himself an infection. So she gave me anti-itch shampoo, anti-itch pills, 10 days of antibiotics, and Frontline. Total = $109.00 USD!!! It was those anti-itch pills, they were $48.00! I was in shock! I tell you I think a cone would have been cheaper! Oh, Batitsta is officially 6 months old and weighs now 53.3 lbs!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments on "EMS Rose Sampler and Batista's results"

CindyMae on Thursday, June 04, 2009 12:39:00 PM said...

Great new start!

Felicity on Friday, June 12, 2009 3:47:00 AM said...

Gorgeous! I love the Rose Sampler. Enjoy your mother's visit.

Maren on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 6:56:00 PM said...

Your Rose Sampler is stunning! In the process of learning to knit myself, I wish your daughter more nimble fingers than I seem to have. lol Enjoy your time with your mom!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez