Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love bug freebie finished!


Love Bug Freebie
32 count Silkweaver Paradise Blue
Completed: May 19, 2009

I finished the stitching this morning and then turned it into a little throw pillow. I'm happy with it. ^_^ If you want to stitch this freebie, I found it here

3 comments on "Love bug freebie finished!"

Meari on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:48:00 AM said...

Very cute!

CindyMae on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:38:00 PM said...

That is such a cute piece! Great stitching!

fireflydreams on Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:48:00 PM said...

Very pretty piece.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez