Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TUSAL and tinkerbell


So yes I am late this month. Here is my TUSAL this month. I did take the picture on the correct day but am barely getting it posted today.

I am also working on my fair and square exchange squares but its dragging along as I just dont feel like stitching anything. Instead I am crocheting or attempting to make something from it. I'll show you all here if it turns out right. I do apologize for my lack of blogging, the pollen here this year is absolutely horrible! It looks like we have snow in our yard, its that bad. Then you mix the heat in with no air conditioner and yep you guessed it, I am not doing anything! LOL. I am taking more allergy meds lately and it seems to knock me out or make me groggy to the point where I just can't do much of anything. It sux! I have so much I want to be doing.
Tinkerbell graced us with her presence this weekend as well!

Batista wasn't feeling well Friday and just laid in his kennel not really eating and only drinking a little so I pulled him out of his cage at 8 pm and took him outside so he could go potty. He practically crawled outside like every step just hurt. So when I brought him back inside he laid under the table and on his back. DH noticed his lower abdomen had a hole in it! He had licked and knawed on it creating the hole plus he was all dark red! So we called around on post and off post looking for an emergency vet to be open. You know what Germany gives you? one number leading to another number leading to another number and so on. So no way we could take him to get help. So I was crying as yes my first thought was my puppy has an infection and I can't get him in anywhere until Tuesday because its a 4 day weekend and everyone is closed till Tuesday. I sat with him Friday night until he fell asleep. He did get up and moving around on saturday and the hole has healed up but he is covered in a red rash on his adomen. He saw the vet tech yesterday who said this is not normal (duh! did I really need a tech to figure this out for me??) And I need to see the vet himself which means making another appt. Did you know the vet only works in the a.m. 3 days a week? Must be nice! So Batista goes on Tuesday May 2nd to see what this is and what its causing. In the meantime I am not taking him to the dog park or allowing him to play with other dogs. If this was caused by another dog then I know who it was from as he plays with one other husky on this post as of recently. Though the tech said it could be allergies too.

3 comments on "TUSAL and tinkerbell"

Chiloe on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:40:00 PM said...

You must be kidding? 3 days a week and only on am? :-o how the vet can make a living then? weird ... Hope the dog feels better soon. Do you have a medecine to clean the wound?

CindyMae on Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:56:00 PM said...

Tinkerbell looks adorable!!! Great progress on your TUSAL!!! I do hope that Batista is feeling better soon. Poor thing. And a Vet that only works 3 days a week. . . that is just crazy!!!

stitcherw on Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:41:00 PM said...

What a cutie Tinkerbell is. As to Batista, I hope they are able to resolve what the problem is soon. How aweful to have that happen and not be able to get to a vet. I can't believe the hours the vet keeps, don't they realize animals don't get ill and injured on that type of a timeline? Like kids, it always seems to happen after hours, so he should be available more than a couple mornings a week.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez