Saturday, May 02, 2009

So Much to say!


Okay first Vermillion Stitchery has released their March door, another cute design! Click Here

Second, the new gift of stitching magazine is out and I just love Helga Mandl's new design! So cute! So look forward to seeing it here as that's what I am going to stitch next. I just had errands yesterday and I have more today so maybe tonight I can start on it.

Third, Have you guys seen the Precious Moments, Noah's Ark Crib set? Its discontinued but the one my sister seems to want for her crib set, she doesn't like any of the other PM designs so I hunted for this set and came up empty. Yesterday i found a website that sells discontinued fabrics and surprisingly the panel was there too! So excited! I ordered the panel, backing fabric, and even some Mint Green blanket binding to match. So I can sew her the blanket and order her some PM crib sheets and she will still get her crib set that she wanted! I took the images from the site so here is the front and back of the blanket:

1 comments on "So Much to say!"

CindyMae on Saturday, May 02, 2009 1:22:00 AM said...

The new designs are just to cute! The Precious moments crib set is just so cute!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez