Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Mothers Day Glitter Graphics

"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say. It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day! I apologize for being absent so long but my mood for blogging has become like my mood for stitching, non existent. I haven't stitched or anything as of lately. My monthly christmas ornaments arrived and are stitching this month. I cut the pieces needed and tried to start one but it didn't last long. So I put it away and worked on crocheting the baby blanket for my sis's lil one. Its nearly finished now and I only need the border put on it so I am going to hold off on posting a pic till I finish it as I also want to wash it and block it as well. Hopefully it will be completed today.

DH arrived home late Friday evening and the girls were so happy! As was I! Anyway we talked all last week long and decided we want to have another baby! We are going to hope for a boy this time around as we already have two beautiful little girls, oops I mean young ladies. ^_^ I have to get some skin removed from my uterus as there is not enough room for the skin and a baby. (It was left there from my last c section) Anyway I go on Tuesday to set up my DNC and I believe I have to stay overnight just one night and then we are on to trying!

Oh! Before I forget I did get a new container for my TUSAL! It's big enough I was able to empty all my containers into it and there is still plenty of room so you'll have to wait till the new moon before you get to see it! ^_^

Also the PM fabric i shared with you last post has arrived! The panel is a bit bigger than I thought but I had ordered extra on the backing fabric so all is fine. I am waiting for the binding to arrive and then Friday or Saturday I will buy the batting and next week I can show you the completed blanket.

2 comments on "Happy Mother's Day!"

Chiloe on Monday, May 11, 2009 3:08:00 AM said...

I'm glad DH is back !!!

HOpe the surgery/removal gos well . ;-) 3 kids is a great number for a family ;-) I really feel it's the right number ofr a family !!!

Lucy on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:28:00 AM said...

See, you're getting back in the swing of things...love the blanket!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez