Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MLOTS


See? I have been stitching! Its not much sadly but my urge to work on her has returned so with any luck it will stay. I am still working on my moms blanket too. I have only done another 2 squares on it. But she was up here recently and I showed it to her and she loves it and said she cannot wait till i get it completed. She wants it to be about as big as a twin size blanket. But honestly this will probably be one of the few last blankets I do since I want to concentrate more on my stitching.

0 comments on "MLOTS"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez