Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Shower pics and video


I know this is sooo late considering the baby shower for Heather's bundle of joy was August 15, 2010 also the same day we all mourn for 5 years now as we lost our step dad who was more of a dad to us than anyone else. Anyway happier more funnier times. Here is a few pics and also video of the diapering contest. My battery died (thanks DH) so I don't have too many pics.





That's all of them! Enjoy!

0 comments on "Baby Shower pics and video"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez