Monday, March 15, 2010

WARNING! VERY PICTURE HEAVY!


Wow nearly a month since my last post. I'm so sorry everyone! Ok so let's get you all updated.

Stitchy News:
Okay so nothing added as of lately. Just haven't felt like sitting down and doing much on her. Though I did finally get the beads for in and so I can start beading and getting those empty spaces you see filled in. Then i can work on the owl.

These flower pens below is what I made a few weeks ago. I wanted something pretty like this for my craft room and also the kids keep losing my pens, this way my pens won't "disappear" and it I get pretty flowers. I made about a dozen of these peonies pens in one day.

NON-STITCHY NEWS:

We have been painting the weekend away. We have enough rooms in this house that I was able to let DH have his man room. And since he had all his photos and stuff piled up in our guest room which will be used for the first time April 2nd. We had to get his room done so he could clear out all his things and so i could get our guest room ready. So since this is a Dallas Cowboys NFL household (living in a Denver Broncos town) his room had to be painted in blue and silver. So here it is so far. Tonight the painting will be completed. We had to do 2 coats primer plus one coat silver and about 2 coats dk blue. As you can see the dk blue is the trim.
I also have my own craft room! So happy but now when I look at it I am at a loss on how to set it up for my sewing, crocheting, and stitching. But as you can see we have to get DH's stuff out first. Paint job maybe?


We finally got to bring Manzo home too in the beginning of March and he is loving it. I smile every time I see him walk as he reminds me of the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. Yes in this picture he is giving Kiley a dirty look as she had locked him into her sisters room with her. I love our Maine Coon and I am not allergic to him.
And DH had to bring home this little bundle of joy from Petsmart. Meet Xena the Cuddly? Princess. She is only 6 months old. She gets my allergies going really good too.
Hmm oh yes! I got a new laptop! DH has been promising me one for years now and finally this month he delivered! Its pink! my fav! Ok well not my favorite color but its the color I wanted in laptops Its a Sony Vaio with Windows 7 on it. I am so loving Windows 7!! Its worth every penny! Anyway he even got me a pink wireless mouse to go with it. What a sweetie! I ordered my mouse pad from Amazon as we went to nearly every electronic store and not one pink mouse pad! You can see the book that has been keeping my attention the last several days too and my LG cell phone I love.
Well I have more some good news and some bad news but if you have made it this far congrats! I'll post the rest tomorrow. 

2 comments on "WARNING! VERY PICTURE HEAVY!"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Monday, March 15, 2010 5:18:00 PM said...

MLOTS is looking beautiful.

I had to do the same thing with my pens.... making them into flowers and having them all parked in a flower pot... they do not go far and everyone asks where a pen is and I point to the flowers. lol

You home is starting to look wonderful inside.

Wish I had a craft room to myself.... Oh well give it a few years and I will. lol

Linda K's Stitching Corner on Monday, March 15, 2010 5:47:00 PM said...

Your WIP is coming right along...keep it up....she is going to be so beautiful when you get her done.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez