Sunday, March 15, 2009


wow, I am so burned out lately. I knitted a few more scarfs and a couple of hats on my new knitting machine on Friday just to use up some of those leftover scraps and help make room for more yarn. And then Batista ate my tension holder! So now there is no tension on my machine so I have to call and order a new piece already!

Yesterday we went to Neuhaus-Pegnitz with a few friends and visited the great grandparents and the castle there and then off to Vielseck and then graff to look for a flat iron with interchangeable plates as those are the ones I was told will turn so I can make the curls like my hair stylist did. They didn't have any so I will have to search on amazon for one which I had figured I would end up doing so no biggie there. It was so late by the time we all got home that i fed batista, gave him his antibiotics and crashed out.

Today DH has staff duty (24 hour shift) and so I am spending my day cleaning and doing tons of laundry. I'm tired and the kids are exhausted still from yesterday. It was just lots of running around. So I don't know if I will do anything today towards crafting though I would really like to finish my plum street sampler freebie soon. I have decided to make my first flat fold with it. So perhaps after I get the kids to bed I can pull it out and stitch on it tonight. How is everyone elses weekend going?

HAPPY STITCHING!!!

1 comments on " "

CindyMae on Monday, March 16, 2009 11:52:00 AM said...

Sounds like you had a great but busy weekend! Hope you enjoy your day and are able to get some stitching done this evening!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez