Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Day 4 SMO SAL, an exchange and Puppy News!


Here is where I am at for my SAL. I am not sure if you can tell but the baby snowman is stitched too and I did him up in DMC's glow in the dark thread. The girls think its the coolest thing. :)
And here is Round 9 that was sent to Marion. I saw today on the board that she has received my squares. I'm glad you liked them Marion. They were fun to stitch. :)

ALSO: If you look under user profiles on the Fair and Square blog you can see my work profiled on the top. Look here. I'm so excited!

And on Puppy News:

Good News: Oskar will be arriving around Oct 15th instead of November 24th. The people that have him right now decided to drive the extra 15 minutes and go to a certified vet thank god cause its also saving us about $200.

Bad News: Oskar's brothers Willy and George decided to beat up on him and pulled his front leg too hard so he went to the vet who said he had a pulled ligament by his elbow but no worries, a week on inflamatories and some rest and he'll be all better. ALSO we found out he is allergic to plastic! Can you believe that?? Apparently it is common for mini dachsunds but she did say there won't be any harm during his short 15 hour flight here. So we will have to buy a metal kennel for him and he can only have metal food dishes but thats fine as thats what we had bought him.

2 comments on "Day 4 SMO SAL, an exchange and Puppy News!"

Unknown on Thursday, October 02, 2008 5:52:00 AM said...

hi heidi! love this new start its so pretty :) also cant wait to see the new puppy he will be so cute :)

Lucy on Thursday, October 02, 2008 1:03:00 PM said...

Oh, I do see the baby snowman's little head peeking out....very cute! I really got to try the glow in the dark thread!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez